A California-based not-for-profit public-benefit corporation that operates hospitals and ancillary care facilities in 3 states needs additional critical care intensivists. The group is looking to add up to four CC Intensivists and Nocturnists to cover the ICU.
The facility requires that you be board certified or board eligible in critical care medicine. A current California license is required, and CompHealth can assist you with the process. This is truly a happy and collegial group that is excited to find their next partner
This partnership track position offers a competitive compensation package and production based bonuses. You will also receive relocation reimbursement, a $20K sign-on bonus, a CME allowance, and paid malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in the greater San Francisco Bay area. You'll be just outside this highly sought after area, in an affluent community with plenty to do and see.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please call Tim McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Work 7 on / 7 off Block Schedule with lots of time off to enjoy Sunny California
- Join a team 6 CC intensivists who work and play well together
- $420,000 base plus bonus
- $20,000 sign on bonus
- Partnership Track with profit sharing
- Full hospital benefits including health, dental, disability, etc.
- CME plus $4,000 stipend
- J1 and H1 visa sponsorship available
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you