We encourage you to join our team and discover the Apogee difference.
Exclusive Apogee Physician Travel Team Benefits as an Intensivist:
- Generous annual salary with full benefits package and a consistent schedule of 7 days on/ 7 days off
- Employed Full-time position, shifts are guaranteed
- Same training and structure at each program, onsite administrative support from our Patient Information Coordinators
- Comprehensive training through our CME accredited courses, Apogee University and PD Summit
- In-house credential and license department, all services and fees are taken care of
- Unite with a team that delivers the Apogee Promise of Safety, Quality, Service and Value, each and every day, one patient at a time
- Access to professional in-house visa, license and credentialing departments, all services and fees are included and covered
More about the Apogee Travel Team:
When you are a member of the Apogee Travel Team, you choose the lifestyle you want to live. This is a unique opportunity to work in a location where you can be respected and appreciated for the specialist that you are without having to compromise where you live. You will enjoy the advantages of the largest and most successful physician-owned and operated group while benefiting from the extensive resources of one of the most respected Hospitalist groups in the nation. In short, for the very best physicians, we have the opportunity to make your career exceptional.
For more information visit: apogeephysicians.com.
***Training in Critical Care required
Sorry,this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters. Thank you.