- Location: Eastern Missouri (40 mins from Hannibal, MO)
- Specialty: Family Medicine / Internal Medicine / Urgent Care / Emergency Medicine
- Requirements: Active MO license, Active DEA, Active BNDD Board Certified/Eligible in related specialty
- Hours: (8am-5pm)
- Schedule: Option #1 (40-hrs per week) OR Option #2 (24-hrs per week)
- Duration: ongoing locum tenens (2-month minimum requirement)
- Compensation: up to $16,000/month
- Travel, lodging (if needed), and malpractice provided!!!
One of our largest clients manages most of the correctional medicine programs for numerous facilities across the state. As of now, there is an immediate need for a Physician to provide ongoing coverage on a month-to-month basis. Essentially, you’ll be providing care inside of a clinic office that is located inside of a Correctional Facility surrounded by other PA’s, NP’s, and Medical Assistants.