Colorectal Surgeon Needed in South Dakota
- South Dakota based not for profit healthcare system is seeking a Fellowship Trained Colorectal Surgeon
- To join 14 FACS surgeons and 15 non-physician providers
- This is the largest and most experienced group of general surgeons in South Dakota.
- Experienced candidates preferred but new graduates will also be considered.
- The general surgeons have special expertise in hepatobiliary and pancreatic surgery, surgical management of breast disease, bariatric surgery, colon &; rectal surgery, trauma &; critical care, and advanced general surgery.
- Must Be Robotically trained to work on Davinci XI or SI.
- Nationally Competitive two-year guarantee with Additional Enhanced Physician Benefit package including, 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME days and dollars, Paid Vacation, Paid Malpractice, Paid Short &; Long-Term Disability, No State Income Tax, Relocation Allowance, Loan Repayment Option available and much, much more!
- Community is one of the fastest growing areas in the Midwest, currently totaling over 250,000 population
Contact: Neal Fenster