An Oklahoma-based hospital is currently seeking a cardiovascular surgery physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The schedule is 24-hour call for 10 shifts per month. The scope of this assignments includes abdominal aortic aneurysm cases, pump procedures, and requires a vascular skillset. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. For this position, you need to have an active OK state license and CSP. The facility can wait for you to obtain an OK state license.
If you or a colleague are interested in this or one of our other assignments, please contact your CompHealth recruiter today.
- BC/BE required
- Vascular skillset required
- Pump procedures and AAA cases
- 24-hour call coverage
- OK state license required
- Level II trauma
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing