A hospital in Ohio needs additional cardiothoracic support. They are adding another surgeon to their staff due to an increase in patient volume. They need someone that does both cardiovascular and thoracic surgeries. The selected candidate will be joining one other surgeon and have a call of 1:2. The facility welcomes both board certified and board eligible candidates. You will enjoy working in a brand new surgery suite and state-of-the-art surgery center.
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package and production bonuses. You will also receive relocation reimbursement, medical benefits, vacation/PTO, CME time and stipend, a 401K, and occurrence malpractice with tail coverage. There is also potential student loan repayment available, up to $75K.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any specialty jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, send your CV and references to email@example.com or call 203.663.9362.
- Must be board certified or board eligible CVT Surgeon
- Excellent location - hospital has a 500,000 population service area
- Must perform some breast surgery
- DaVinci Robot
- Excellent income potential
- Work out of a 300+ bed hospital, state-of-the-art surgery center
- Recent $30 million renovation
- No J1s or H-1Bs
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail