An exciting CVT surgery opportunity is now available at a facility in North Carolina. A current physician is retiring so the group is accepting new candidates. Your schedule will be a traditional one with 1:5 call. You will work closely with other surgeons and advanced practice providers. The facility is accepting board certified or board eligible applicants. This position will require a current NC license, and CompHealth's licensing team can help you obtain one. Final-year residents and fellows will be considered.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered life insurance, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation, CME time, a retirement package, relocation assistance, and a sign-on.
You will be able to enjoy North Carolina's great weather with access to the Atlantic beaches and all the city amenities offered in the Raleigh-Durham area. The community is supportive of youth sports and music programs and offers exceptional public and private school options for those with families.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact your personal CompHealth consultant for more information about this position and to discuss other CVT surgery jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, send your CV and references to lisa.harvey@compHealth.com or call Lisa at 203.663.9364.
- Bust team of CVT surgeons
- Call schedule of 1:4 to 5
- Supportive medical community
- Active TAVR program, Da Vinci robotics on site
- Take over existing patient base
- Easy drive to Raleigh and beaches
- Salaried with bonus potential
- Relocation assistance
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.