Cardiothoracic Surgeon + North Carolina + Permanent
Phenomenal Cardiovascular-Thoracic Surgery Opportunity in Central, NC
Practice gratifying medicine where others only dream of visiting! a private, community based health care network serving Central North Carolina - is adding a Cardiothoracic Surgeon to our growing service.
• Heart program recognized as one of the best programs in the state and among top 50 in the country –
• Regional analytics support continued growth of advanced cardiac program
• Services include VATS, TAVR, CABG, robotic surgeries, lung procedures and more
• Physician led, financially stable organization reports directly to the board
• Attractive compensation & benefits package includes quality incentive, annual time off,
retirement plans, fitness center, child care, and more
• Exceptional quality of life - desirable resort destination known for golf and equestrian
activities, temperate climate allows for outdoor activities to be enjoyed all year
• A variety of affordable housing choices, #1 safest city in NC, excellent public and private schools
• Easy access to the state’s major metro areas, Atlantic coast and Appalachian Mountains.
Qualifications: Prefer candidates with at least 1-3 years of experience but will consider talented physicians coming straight out of fellowship. Program seeks someone interested in being a well-rounded cardiothoracic surgeon with interest in both heart and lung surgery. Board certification or eligibility with completion of ACGME certified residency in Cardiothoracic Surgery required. Must have clean background and be licensed or eligible for licensure in NC.
For Immediate Consideration, please email a copy of your CV to;
Dr. Len Goodman
Medical Search International