An exciting cardiovascular surgery opportunity is now available at a hospital in New York. The community has growing demand, so the facility is accepting new candidates. Your schedule will be seven days on, seven days off. You will work closely with a few other surgeons and advanced practice providers. The facility is accepting board certified or board eligible applicants. Case volume includes approximately 300 to 350 open heart cases and 250 thoracic cases annually. This position will require a New York license. If you do not currently hold a license in NY, CompHealth can help you with the process. H1-B visa holders can be supported.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with production incentive bonuses. You will be offered life insurance, occurrence malpractice insurance, medical and dental benefits, $4,500 per year for CME and fees, a 403(b) and 457 retirement package, and a sign-on.
You will enjoy living and working in the capital area of New York. The downtown is fresh and renewed, the cost of living is lower than other cities, the economy is diverse, and the population is highly educated.
With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a cardiovascular surgery job that truly matches your criteria. For more information, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Ronald Bansak at 203.663.9362 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 7 on, 7 off
- Annual cases: 300-350 open heart, 250 thoracic
- H1-B visa holders can be supported
- Hospital-employed opportunity
- Life insurance, medical and dental benefits
- Occurrence malpractice insurance
- $4,500 per year for CME and fees
- 403(b) and 457 retirement package
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.