A cardiovascular surgery opportunity is now available at a medical center in New Mexico. The ideal physician is a cardiothoracic surgeon who is interested in vascular surgery and can function as a medical director. The call schedule is 1:3. You will work with a brilliant group of advanced practice providers and a couple of cardiothoracic surgeons. Eligible candidates are board certified in thoracic surgery. You will need a New Mexico medical license. If you do not currently hold a license in NM, CompHealth's licensing team can help you with the processing and application. J1 and H1-B visa holders can be supported.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with RVU bonuses. You will be offered medical and dental benefits, four weeks of vacation, $15K relocation reimbursement, a $30K sign-on bonus, life insurance, five days CME with a $3K stipend, a 401(k) retirement package, student loan repayment, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
You will enjoy living in one of New Mexico's largest cities. It has a delightful 350 days of sunshine each year. The city rests on the banks of the Rio Grande and has access to multiple national forests, monuments, and an acclaimed university. El Paso is only a short drive away.
CompHealth has been one of America's most reputable physician staffing firms for over 30 years. We are known for our expertise, so when CompHealth represents you, your skills, and your experience, our clients pay attention. Let us find you a just-right cardiothoracic surgery job.
To begin talking about this position, contact Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Cardiothoracic surgeon interested in vascular
- Call schedule is 1:3
- Board certification in thoracic surgery required
- J1 and H1-B visa holders can be supported
- Medical benefits, life insurance, malpractice with tail
- 4 weeks of vacation, 5 days CME with a $3K stipend
- $30K sign-on bonus, $15K relocation reimbursement
- Student loan repayment
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you