CompHealth is currently assisting a Minnesota hospital with their search for a well-trained cardiothoracic surgeon. They are looking for a surgeon who has a passion for both cardiac and thoracic surgery. The skill set required will include complex valve repair and replacement, aortic procedures including complex aneurysms and dissections, coronary artery bypass grafting and a wide variety of general thoracic procedures. Experience with minimally invasive cardiac and/or robotic thoracic operations is desired. You will collaborate with and will be supported by experienced and highly-skilled surgical, cardiology, cardiac anesthesia, vascular surgical, advanced practice clinician, perfusion, medical critical care, hospitalist and nursing teams.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME allowance, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in a pleasant Minnesota city. It is located on the coast of Lake Superior, and the waterfront downtown is clean, interesting, and attractive. Outdoor recreational opportunities abound at the forests and lakes to the north of the city. This is an excellent place to call home.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other cardiothoracic surgeon jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please reach out to Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776 and email your CV and references to email@example.com
- Full-time hospital-employed position
- Join and share call with another CT surgeon
- Passion for both cardiac and thoracic surgery
- Completion of cardiothoracic surgery fellowship
- American board certified or eligible in thoracic surgery
- Full and complete benefits package
- Location has all the amenities, including an airport
- Sorry no visa candidates
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you