Searching for a well-trained Cardiothoracic Surgeon who has a passion for both cardiac and thoracic surgery. Surgeon's skill set will include complex valve repair and replacement, aortic procedures including complex aneurysms and dissections, coronary artery bypass grafting and a wide variety of general thoracic procedures. Experience with minimally invasive cardiac and/or robotic thoracic operations is desired. The CT surgeons work collaboratively with and will be supported by experienced and highly skilled surgical, cardiology, cardiac anesthesia, vascular surgical, advanced practice clinician, perfusion, medical critical care, hospitalist and nursing teams. If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please reach out to Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776 and email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Completion of Cardiothoracic Surgery Fellowship
- Board Certified or Board Eligible by the American Board of Thoracic Surgery
- Passion for both Cardiac and Thoracic Surgery
- This is a full-time hospital employed position
- Share call
- Full and Complete Benefits Package
- Location has all the amenities you are looking for including airport.
- Sorry no visa candidates
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.