A cardiothoracic surgeon opportunity is now available in Kentucky at a modern hospital. Applicants should be board certified or board eligible in thoracic surgery and fellowship trained in cardiovascular or cardiothoracic surgery. You will work with a few other surgeons. The office hours are 8:30am until 5:00pm Monday through Friday, and the call schedule is 1:4. The state-of-the-art facility has two Da Vinci robots, a hybrid room, and a vascular lab. You will need a Kentucky license. If you do not currently hold a license in KY, CompHealth can help with the processing and application if necessary. Final-year residents and fellows are welcome to apply.
This hospital employed position offers a competitive compensation package, a sign-on, loan repayment, and additional bonuses. You will also receive malpractice insurance, fully paid health insurance for you and your family, five weeks of vacation, life insurance, one week with a $5K stipend for CME, a hospital-funded pension, a 401k and 403B, and relocation assistance.
You will be located in the beautiful Bluegrass Region of Kentucky. This position is located in one of the largest metropolitan areas in the state. Enjoy the quaint Southern charm, hand-crafted bourbon, horse races, and scenic landscapes.
CompHealth was founded in 1979 and is now the largest physician staffing agency in the U.S. Because we work with thousands of healthcare facilities throughout the country, we can find the right cardiothoracic surgery job and location for you.
To get started, please contact Ron Bansak at 203.663.9362 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BC or BE in thoracic surgery with a fellowship in cardiovascular-cardiothoracic surgery
- The group will train you in endovascular if needed
- Call schedule is 1:4
- Must be less than five years out of training.
- Full family health, dental, disability insurances
- Malpractice paid
- Hospital-funded pension, a 401k and 403B, and paid CME
- Negotiable signing bonus and relocation assistance
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you