A hospital in Kentucky needs cardiothoracic surgery support. The community has growing demand, so the facility is reviewing candidates. You will be supported by advanced practice providers and another experienced cardiothoracic surgeon. The facility requires that you be board certified or board eligible. You will need to do coronary artery bypass grafting, mechanical circulatory assist devices, hybrid revascularization, treatment of valvular heart disease, ablations, MIS lung surgeries, VATS, and esophageal surgeries. A current KY license will be required. If you do not currently hold a license in KY, CompHealth's licensing team can assist you with the process and application. Final-year fellows are encouraged to apply.
You will receive a generous compensation package, bonuses, a sign-on bonus, and relocation reimbursement. You will also be provided life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, medical benefits, PTO, and malpractice coverage.
You will enjoy living in a friendly community with a low cost of living. There is excellent nearby recreation, including boating, biking, and fishing. This riverfront town is situated on the Ohio River and has a quaint historic downtown.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Brittany Patton directly at 203.663.9348 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org..
- Cardiac and thoracic procedures needed
- Join another cardiovascular surgeon
- Skilled and supportive cardiovascular staff
- Strong referral base from primary care physicians
- Board certified or board eligible
- Excellent earning potential
- Competitive benefits package
- Relocation assistance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail