Busy open heart program at a modern, state-of-the-art facility needs to replace a retiring CVT Surgeon. Must be a BC CVT Surgeon, 2018 Fellow or practicing with up to 7 years of practice experience.
Procedures required: Bypass and valvular surgery, thoracic, minimally invasive thoracic, surgical EP and TAVR (optional). Hospital-employed position.
Low cost of living and some of the lowest malpractice rates in the country. Great family-oriented community close to metro areas.
For further details about this opportunity and others like it, please call Ron Bansak directly at 203-663-9362 and email your CV, references, and Case Logs (1-2 years) to Ronald.firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2018 CVT Fellows and practicing surgeons with up to 7 years of practice experience wanted.
- Must be Board Certified Thoracic - Must be CVT Fellowship trained
- No J1 or H1B VISA candidates
- Local international airport
- High base salary with productivity bonus
- Signing bonus of $50K with retention bonus of $25K at contract renewal
- Student loan repayment up to $100K
- Paid malpractice and generous benefits package
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.