A Cardiothoracic surgeon opportunity is available in Illinois with an established, hospital employed surgery group. The group is hiring an additional physician to support the developing community. You will have access to advanced, state-of-the-art technology including a dedicated hybrid GE vascular lab and a Da Vinci robot. Applicants should be board certified or board eligible and able to perform all vascular and endovascular procedures. You will need an IL license, and CompHealth's licensing team can help you with the processing and application if necessary.
This hospital employed position offers a competitive compensation package, a sign-on, and additional bonuses. You will also receive loan forgiveness, malpractice insurance, full medical benefits for you and your family, life insurance, four weeks of vacation, one week of CME time with a stipend, a retirement package, and $15K relocation assistance.
This is truly an enjoyable community to live and practice, with plenty of parks, lakes, and recreation. The community provides numerous high-quality private schools, colleges, and universities.
Contact CompHealth to learn about this position or be connected with a variety of vascular surgery jobs. You will get to choose an opportunity with the location and benefits you've been searching for.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Ron Bansak directly at 203.663.9362 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Cardiothoracic procedures including vein harvesting
- Modern medical center with a da Vinci system
- Wonderful community, close to major universities
- Experienced physician or new grad welcome
- Excellent compensation package
- Malpractice paid, Full medical benefits
- 3 weeks of vacation, 1 week CME
- 2019 J1 & H1B available for this opportunity
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you