A hospital located in Illinois is seeking a cardiothoracic surgeon to join their team. The facility is seeking an experienced physician to support the expanding community. Your schedule will be full-time or part-time with shared call, and the facility averaged 100 hearts last year. You will be supported by another cardiothoracic surgeon. Applicants are required to be board certified. An IL license will be required, and the CompHealth licensing team can assist you with the process. H-1B visa holders are welcome to apply.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a generous compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered student loan repayment, malpractice coverage, medical benefits, vacation, 5 days CME time with $3,500, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, $10K relocation reimbursement, and a 401(k) retirement package.
This opening is located in a quaint and quiet community where the metropolitan amenities of St. Louis are only 90 minutes away.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other cardiothoracic jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Will consider full-time or part-time candidates
- Work with another cardiothoracic surgeon
- Shared call
- Facility averages 100 hearts annually
- Loan repayment, $10K relocation assistance, sign-on bonus
- Vacation and 5 days CME with $3,500
- Life insurance, medical benefits, malpractice coverage
- 401(k) retirement package
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you