CompHealth is currently assisting an Illinois hospital with their search for a third cardiothoracic surgeon due to growth. You will be joining two other cardiothoracic surgeons and two PACs. There will be a 1:3 call schedule and you must be able to contribute to cardiac call. They are looking for a surgeon who can do VATS for thoracic cancer diagnosis and surgical treatment. There is a modern surgical center with state-of-the-art equipment that includes a da Vinci Robot.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, five days of CME with allowance, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working in a lovely area of Illinois. The area enjoys a beautiful full four seasons with all the actives they offer. There are numerous golf courses, vineyards, breweries, and places to boat, hike, rock climb, and bike.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other cardiothoracic surgeon jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Sharon Wilmot directly at 203.663.9331 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Board certified or eligible cardiothoracic surgeon
- Two CT surgeons and two PACs on the team
- Call 1:3
- Must contribute to the cardiac call
- State-of-the-art hospital
- Modern surgical center with da Vinci capabilities
- Dedicated heart team
- University town
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail