A Cardiothoracic surgeon opportunity is available in Illinois with an established, hospital employed surgery group. The group is hiring an additional physician to support the developing community. You will have access to advanced, state-of-the-art technology including a dedicated hybrid GE vascular lab and a Da Vinci robot. Applicants should be board certified or board eligible and able to perform all vascular and endovascular procedures. You will need an IL license, and CompHealth's licensing team can help you with the processing and application if necessary.
This hospital employed position offers a competitive compensation package, a sign-on, and additional bonuses. You will also receive loan forgiveness, malpractice insurance, full medical benefits for you and your family, life insurance, four weeks of vacation, one week of CME time with a stipend, a retirement package, and $15K relocation assistance.
This is truly an enjoyable community to live and practice, with plenty of parks, lakes, and recreation that provides numerous high-quality private schools, colleges, and universities.
CompHealth has been one of America's most reputable healthcare staffing firms for over 30 years. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, your skills, and your experience, our clients pay attention. Let us find you a just-right vascular surgery job.
To begin talking about this position, contact Ron Bansak at 203.663.9362 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Perform all Cardiothoracic procedures
- Modern medical center with a Da Vinci robotics system in place
- Wonderful community, close to major universities
- Excellent compensation package for the right candidate
- Partnership track position with a pension
- Malpractice paid
- 3 weeks' vacation, 1 week CME
- Family medical benefits
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you