Cardiothoracic Surgeon Needed in West Texas
- BC/BE Cardiovascular Thoracic Surgeon needed to practice at the largest regional medical center in west Texas
- Practicing and experienced physicians as well as fellows will be considered.
- Must be licensed in Texas or eligible.
- Employment available
- Hospital is licensed for 522 beds and offers a broad spectrum of services ranging from prenatal and birthing services to retirement living and hospice care.
- Attractive yearly salary ($687,735 the first year)
- Sign-on bonus ($25K)
- Relocation assistance (up to $15K)
- Student loan repayment ($30K)
- Potential for monthly stipend final 24 months of training ($2K/month)
- Full Benefit Package (Health, Dental, Vision, LTD, STD, Critical Illness, Life Insurance, Retirement, 30 days a year of PTO, 18 weeks of sick leave, and more)
- $2,000 Texas License Fees reimbursement
- Malpractice coverage would begin the first day and includes tail coverage for tenure ($1,000,000 &; $3,000,000 policy limits)
- Continuing Medical Education - $5,000 per year and five paid days per year
- Marketing to community and region included
- Hospital call will be shared with 2 other CVT Surgeons
- Full range adult cardiac, vascular and thoracic practice
- Two new hybrid ORs and dedicated CV ORs
- City is 120K in town with over 400K draw.
Contact: Neal Fenster