Northeastern TN Health System is seeking a Cardiothoracic Surgeon
- Physician would join 2 cardiothoracic surgeons and a Thoracic surgeon
- This is the premier cardiothoracic and vascular group in Northeast Tennessee
- Practice is comprised of 41 cardiologists, 5 cardiothoracic surgeons, 5 vascular surgeons and a full complement of non-physician practitioners that work together to form a fully integrated, multi-disciplinary service line for all cardiac, vascular, and thoracic services in the Health System at 2 major tertiary care hospitals and 7 regional offices.
- Must be American Board of Thoracic Surgery Certified or Eligible
- Training and interest in all aspects of adult cardiac and thoracic surgery
- Interest in minimally invasive surgical and structural heart procedures
- They expect cardiac volume to be 100-120 cases annually.
- Additional thoracic volume of 5-10 cases/month
- Vacancy to replace CT surgeon who left July 31 to return to Florida
- Call schedule is 1:4 nights (1:3 weekdays, 1:5 weekends)
- Excellent Compensation Package plus a Comprehensive Benefits Package including paid time off, paid malpractice insurance, CME allowance, relocation allowance, and a generous retirement plan with an employer matching contribution
- Located in Northeastern TN
Contact: Neal Fenster