- Join three other CTS physicians within an employed practice model
- Heart Center includes an employed cardiology practice of 18 physicians
- Aultman Hospital has its own Cardiology Fellowship with nine fellows currently (three per year)
- Tremendous hospital facilities and staff, including dedicated ORs
- Large volume of cardiac cases within the practice, which continues to grow
- *Opportunity for leadership position (Medical Director) for the practice
Located in northeastern Ohio, the City of Canton provides its residents with many benefits of big-city living while maintaining its charm as a medium-sized Midwestern town. Canton is home to many well-known national landmarks like the NFL Pro Football Hall of Fame, the William McKinley Presidential Library/National Monument, and the National First Ladies Library and Research Center.
World-class hospitals and five area universities provide excellent care and an enriching learning environment while the serenity of our public parks and nature preservations allow Cantonians time away from the hustle and bustle of city living. With the cost of real estate estimated at less than half of the national average, Canton is as affordable as it is enjoyable.
For additional details, please contact:
Job ID#: DD-1710-74732
Contact: Neal Fenster