Cardio-Thoracic Surgeon needed in Southeastern North Carolina.
Health system in Southeast, NC is a nationally recognized heart center where physicians and surgeons provide exceptional cardiothoracic surgery care to their patients. The department is seeking a candidate to add to their team with having a strong background in Vascular Surgery.
- Heart doctors and cardiac surgeons work closely together.
- Continually improve the care provided.
- Committed to improving quality of life.
- Increasing optional outcomes for every patient no matter how common or complex their problems and conditions.
Services being provided:
- Aortic valve replacements
- Heart bypass surgery
- Heart transplants
- Endovascular procedures
- Therapies for thoracic aneurysms
Top Tier Compensation
- Competitive Salary
- Cash compensation package is over $250/hour including evening, night and holiday differentials.
- Quarterly incentive bonus
- Generous sign-on bonus plus moving stipend
- Competitive benefits package
- Malpractice Insurance Paid
- CME Time and Allowance
- 403(b) match and 457(b)
- Health and Dental Allowance
Located in the thriving and diverse community of NC and has been recognized for cultural diversity and municipal excellence.
The location offers many beautiful golf courses. Our central location provides easy access to some of the most beautiful beaches in the country to our east and the majestic mountains to our west. In addition to our central location, our mild climate, low cost of living, and patriotic spirit make it an ideal city for rising healthcare professionals and families.