Carle Physician Group in Urbana, Illinois is seeking an additional BE/BC Cardio-Thoracic Surgeon to join our Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery Division. With 450+ physicians comprising 80 specialties/subspecialties and a service area of 1.5 million residents, Carle Physician Group is locally owned and physician led. Our physician group is part of a not-for-profit integrated network of healthcare services that also includes Carle Foundation Hospital, a 413-bed Level 1 Trauma Center. Details regarding this position include:
- Busy, ready-made practice
- Hybrid OR
- Opportunity to do TAVR
- Weekend call 1:3
- Work out of single hospital with strong hospitalist program that provides 24/7 in-house care
- Excellent support staff, including an experienced group of Advanced Practice Providers that assists with rounding, dictation, case management and first surgical assist
- New nine-story state-of-the-art facility dedicated to cardiovascular services
- Integrated cardiovascular care with strong physician-centered management
- Opportunity for participation in clinical trials and collaborative research with the University of Illinois, if desired
- Carle and the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign are partnering to establish the nation’s first college of medicine focused, from the beginning, on the intersection of engineering and medicine
Globally connected, innovative and culturally rich, Champaign-Urbana has a population of 195,000 and is home to one of the world’s great public research universities - the Big Ten University of Illinois. With ease of transportation, excellent schools and affordable housing options, our community features the friendliness and advantages of a smaller town while offering the dining, arts, sports, and entertainment options found in a much larger city. Champaign- Urbana is located two hours from Chicago and Indianapolis, and three hours from St. Louis.
Please feel free to email for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you in advance for your consideration.
Unfortunately this opportunity does not qualify for visa waivers.
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.