Head Cardiothoracic Surgeon - Leader of the Service Line
Head Cardio-Thoracic Surgeon - Leader of the Service line #4076
* The need is for a leader, a confident Surgeon to "be the face" of the program.
* You'll have tremendous support to build a high quality, responsible, and valuable program.
* Plans include the ability to do TAVR within the next 24 months.
* This high-profile position is well-supported and well-promoted by a prestigious medical facility.
* The heart center centralizes all heart and vascular services.
* All heart-related care is provided in one location: diagnostics, testing, treatment, and follow-up.
* A patient can transition from a cardiac cath procedure to open heart surgery, w/o leaving the operating suite!
* The leading-edge technology enpowers physicians to perform new heart and vascular procedures.
* One of the Cardiothoracic Surgeons in this busy practice has plans to retire - soon.
* There is an academic affiliation, if you have such interest.
* Generous comp, sign-on bonus, relo budget, generous benefits, loan repay, & paid malpractice.
* Chicago. Rockford. Madison. Milwaukee. Be close to all four metros.
* The strong local public school system and low crime rate make this town a great place to raise a family.
* There are excellent choices of community size in which to live: semi-urban, suburban, or rural.
Please email your CV to email@example.com then call 224-209-8201 to discuss the details of listing #4076, the interview process, and you.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.