- Named #2 “South’s Best Cities” by Southern Living and #9 “World’s Best Cities” by Travel & Leisure.
- Waterfront downtown with renowned dining, nightlife, and historic architecture due to its thriving economy. Live only steps away from the ocean while also living in a major Southeastern metropolitan area.
- Enjoy flourishing cultural communities: fine art, music and theatrical venues, and a multitude of festivals and events.
- The area is an outdoorsman’s paradise with golfing, fishing, hunting, water sports, and hiking year-round.
- Join a well-known regional system - Hospital employed opportunity with benefits and generous sign-on bonus
- Established referral base including large cardiology group and numerous primary care physicians
- 25,000 square foot building that will serve as the Heart and Vascular Institute currently under development
- 2 TAVR rooms and a Hybrid room
Please reference: CTS 5889
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.