We are seeking an experienced Board Certified Cardiothoracic surgeon to join employed practice. Ideal candidate will be well trained and accomplished in all Cardiothoracic procedures as well as minimally invasive valve surgery and valve repair desired, VATS a plus. Incoming surgeon can expect to perform 150+ heart surgeries, 100+ valve surgeries annually, as well as general thoracic procedures. Very attainable potential to do 300+ CABG and 100 valves in near future.
Our Heart Institute is an advanced cardiac center offering all services from non-invasive cardiology, including Cardiac MRI, to open heart surgery and valve surgery. The Heart Institute boasts Joint Commission Primary Stroke Care Designation, has an Accredited Heart Failure and Chest Pain Center, received Gold Plus Recognition for Stroke Care by American Heart Association for the fourth year in a row and is the only hospital in the area recognized for the timely treatment of ST elevation myocardial infarction (STEMI) heart attacks..
* Four dedicated CV Surgery Registered Nurses.
* Two dedicated CVOR suites. GE PACS system imaging available in both. Portable GE C-ARM capabilities.
* 100 TEE ECHO on each OH case
*Eight dedicated CV ICU beds with the potential to grow to 14.
* Excellent Cardiology Support. Dedicated CV Service Line Administrator. Hospital CEO, CFO and CNO committed to program.
* Considered Excellent Regional Heart Program. We have the best STEMI times in the area. We are currently a two star program with a goal of becoming a three.
* In discussion to build hybrid OR with TAVR capabilities. Our hybrid procedures are currently done in specials and the Cath Labs.
** We currently have a lung cancer navigator and a tumor board that meets weekly.
* Excellent Pulmonary & Critical Care intensivists support
* Great selection of Private and Public Schools
* Excellent Climate, Social Activities, Sports Activities
Employment contract consisting of guaranteed base salary + WRVU bonus potential, comprehensive benefits package, paid occurrence based malpractice, PTO, CME as well as several other negotiable incentives being offered.
For Immediate Consideration please submit your CV to:
Dr. Len Goodman
Medical Search International