An established clinic in Oregon is currently in search of a cardiologist for locum tenens assistance. The covering physician must be comfortable with a full range of cardiology cases. The assignment schedule is Monday through Friday from 8 am - 4 pm with night call. The incoming physician must be board certified. You must have an OR state medical license.
When working with CompHealth, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience in the industry.
- BC required
- OR state license needed
- Monday through Friday 8 am - 4 pm
- Night call
- Full-range cardiology treatment
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing