We are providing locum tenens staffing assistance to an Iowa-based medical center that is currently seeking a cardiology physician to assist with temporary coverage. The assignment requirements include TEE, nuclear, and echo cases. You must be board certified. Ideally, you will be comfortable with Cerner EMR and have an active IA state license. CompHealth can assist physicians who do not have an IA state license with the process. Your assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm with 1:3 call.
Contact us to discuss this excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
- BC required
- IA state license needed
- Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- 1:3 call
- Cerner EMR
- TEE, nuclear, and echo cases
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing