Weatherby Healthcare is currently assisting a facility in Georgia that is in need of a Cardiologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The work schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. They will consider candidates that can cover inpatient and outpatient setting or outpatient only. Candidates must be board certified and fellowship trained. An active Georgia medical license in-hand is also required. If you have availability in your schedule, give us a call today and speak with an expert consultant for details.
- Inpatient and outpatient, or outpatient
- Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Board certified and fellowship trained
- Georgia medical license required
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO