An exciting Electrophysiology opportunity in the heart of Wisconsin is now available. You should be comfortable treating General EP conditions and there's opportunity to be the lead EP provider. You'll be receiving referrals from 150 primary providers. You'll work 4 days/week and cover 2 hospitals that are only 20 minutes apart. The only call requirement is for EP patients.
Work closely with 1.5 other EPs, 1 NP, and a fully trained medical staff. The facility is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible with an active WI license. If you do not have and active WI license, CompHealth's provider assist team can help you obtain one.
This employed opportunity offers a competitive compensation package for the area. You will be offered life insurance, medical benefits, CME allowance, sign on bonus, relocation assistance and occurrence base malpractice policy.
Enjoy living and working in one of Wisconsin's fastest growing areas with more than 236,000 residents. It's a unique mixture of urban style and small town warmth.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to JOB-2454379
- Employed through the Health System
- Strong EP foundation with anticipation for growth
- Must have at least 2 years experience
- Perform general EP procedures of Diagnostic EP, CIED Implants and SVT Ablations
- Turn key opportunity to be busy from day 1
- Competitive Compensation package with base salary and production bonuses
- Joining 1.5 EPs and 1 NP
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail