An established hospital in Tennessee is planning to hire an additional Invasive and Interventional cardiologist. The facility needs assistance because a current physician is retiring. You will work Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm with 1:6 call. Opportunity is supported by a large group of specialists. The facility is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible. CompHealth's licensing team can help you obtain Tennessee medical license. Current fellows are encouraged to apply.
Receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, medical benefits, and vacation. You'll also be provided relocation reimbursement, a $50K sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in a very beautiful and safe community with a low cost of living that doesn't make you sacrifice culture. This is a great city with the opportunity to experience live music, diverse shopping, a college-town atmosphere, golf courses, highly acclaimed cuisine, and nearby mountains.
Opportunities are available for physicians in every specialty. Good pay, flexible schedules, minimal administration, and the chance to help underserved patients are all common motivations to make a change. If you or a colleague are interested in this or one of our other jobs, please contact your CompHealth consultant today.
This is a great position and we encourage you to contact Austyn Iwuh directly at 801.930.3363 and email your CV to email@example.com.
- 1:6 call schedule or better
- Current fellows are encouraged to apply
- Invasive and Interventional cardiologists needed
- Generous vacation time with CME
- $10K relocation assistance provided
- Health and Medical benefits covered
- Fully paid malpractice and tail
- $50K sign-on bonus plus student loan repayment
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.