$550,000 Base - $850,000+ Potential
Needs: General | Interventional | Electrophysiology
- Highly regarded single specialty group: Employed model with partnership track
- Competitive compensation: Base salary plus wRVU structure
- Benefits include: $100K+ benefits package, student loan repayment, sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, CME, license fees, and full health coverage.
- High volume potential – Be as busy as you want to be!
***Incentivizing fellows to sign early***
2018 Best Suburbs to Live in Tennessee
- 15 minutes to downtown Metro
- Outdoorsman’s paradise – mountains, lakes, rivers and more!
- Top ranked public and private schools in the state.
- No state income tax!
- 10 minutes from international airport with daily flights around the country for your travel needs.
Reference CD 7389