A medical center located in Eastern Tennessee is seeking an Interventional Cardiologist to join reputable organization. The facility is seeking a new surgeon to support the expanding community. They have a state of the art Cardiac Labs, Cardio Stress Lab and 2 Cardiac Catheterization Labs. You'll be supported by a group of 11 Cardios with experience in Interventional, Non-Invasive and EP. A Tennessee license will be required for this position. If you do not currently hold a license in TN, CompHealth can assist you with the process.
This employed opportunity has a generous compensation package with RVU bonuses. You will be offered medical education loan repayment, malpractice coverage, medical benefits, vacation, CME time, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, relocation reimbursement, and a retirement package.]
You will enjoy this mid-size community that is only 40 miles from Knoxville, Tennessee. You will be able to enjoy the Great Smoky Mountain National Park, activities and sports with the local university, historic neighborhoods, an affordable cost of living, well-known golf courses, and an exciting downtown.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to JOB-2400249
- Security through the financial support of a large Health System
- General Call of 1:8
- Interventional Call of 1:5
- State of the Art facility
- Great Work/Life balance
- Excellent compensation structure with production bonuses
- Complete health and malpractice benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail