A medical center located in Eastern Tennessee just 30 mins from Knoxville is seeking an Invasive Cardiologist to join their very reputable organization. The facility is seeking a new Cardio to support the expanding community. You'll be working out of a newer hospital that just opened in 2010 and is equipped with state of the art Imaging Center and Cardiac Catheterization Lab. You'll be supported by a group of 11 Cardios with experience in Interventional, Non-Invasive and EP. A Tennessee license will be required for this position. If you do not currently hold a license in TN, CompHealth can assist you with the process.
This employed opportunity has a generous compensation package with RVU bonuses. You will be offered medical education loan repayment, malpractice coverage, medical benefits, vacation, CME time, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, relocation reimbursement, and a retirement package.
You will enjoy this mid-size community that is only 30 miles from Knoxville, Tennessee. You will be able to enjoy the Great Smoky Mountain National Park, activities and sports with the local university, historic neighborhoods, an affordable cost of living, well-known golf courses, and an exciting downtown.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to JOB-2400359
- Hospital employed
- Joining a reputable group with over 35 years of community establishment
- Call is 1:3
- Excellent base salary and production bonus structure
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 30 mins to Knoxville
- Great for tourists with ample of outdoor attractions and adventures
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail