CompHealth is working with a Pennsylvania Hospital who is looking to add a non-invasive cardiologist to their team to see patients at 2 of their outpatient clinics. You will be the 1st employed cardiologist and have the freedom to practice as you like.
This position is 100% outpatient and you will be walking into a full patient base day one. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible in cardiology and be capable of performing TEE's.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Josh Rees directly at 954.837.2633 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Be the first employed cardiologist with the hospital
- Position offers fantastic work-life balance
- 100% outpatient
- Full health benefits
- Hospital employed
- 5 weeks' vacation
- Competitive base salary with RVU model
- Loan repayment available
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.