CompHealth is working with a Pennsylvania hospital that is looking to add an interventional cardiologist to their team. Work out of just 1 location and be the 1st employed interventional cardiologist at the hospital after only having affiliated cardiologists in previous years.
The hospital's heart center holds a catheterization lab and has everything necessary for an incoming interventional cardiologist. Call is required, but is shared with other interventional cardiologists in the community. TAVR and PCI procedures are required for this position, and candidates must be board certified or board eligible in interventional cardiology.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Josh Rees directly at 954.837.2633 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hospital employed
- Be the 1st employed interventional cardiologist
- Work out of 1 location
- Heart center with cath lab and cardiovascular ICU
- Call shared with cardiology group in the community
- Relocation assistance and commencement bonus
- Competitive base salary with RVU
- Loan repayment available
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you