A non-invasive cardiologist opportunity is now available in Ohio at an established hospital. The facility is hiring an additional physician to support the developing community need. Your schedule will be Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm, and you will have a 1:7 or better call schedule. You will work with other cardiologists and advanced practice providers. Applicants should be board certified or board eligible. You will need an OH license, and CompHealth's licensing team can help you with the processing and application if necessary. Current residents and fellows are welcome to apply.
This hospital employed position offers a competitive compensation package, a $50K sign-on, and additional bonuses. You will also receive malpractice insurance, health benefits, PTO, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and relocation assistance. Loan repayment up to $200K is also available.
This opening is located outside of Columbus, Ohio by a little more than an hour, and the community is famous for its historic Indian mounds, a thriving arts culture, and diverse community events. It was recognized by Outdoor Life magazine as one of the 'Top 200 Towns in America' for sports enthusiasts.
CompHealth consultants work closely with all types of facilities: from top-10 hospitals to remote clinics. Your personal CompHealth consultant will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
If this sounds like your just-right job, contact Austyn Iwuh at 801.930.3363 or e-mail your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Referrals from colleagues of other specialties
- Call schedule of 1:7 or better
- State-of-the-art facility with cath lab and Echo
- Multi-disciplinary staff ready to assist
- BC or BE needed
- Highly competitive salary with huge earning potential
- Loan repayment up to $200K
- Full benefits and malpractice
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.