An exciting Interventional Cardiology opportunity is now available for a hospital employed position in Ohio. The community has an immediate demand due to a retiring specialist, so the facility accepting new candidates. The scope of your practice will be strictly Interventional Cardiology as there are also three Non Invasive cardiologists on board. Easy access to a local but busy hospital. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm. Become part of this excellent opportunity, stay busy from day one and take over already existing patient base.
You will work closely with other cardiologists and staff. This position requires a current Ohio license, and CompHealth's licensing team can help you with the processing and application. Current fellows will be considered. This hospital employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered life insurance, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, PTO, CME time, a retirement package, and relocation assistance.
Get ready to enjoy living and working in this easy going, affordable and safe Ohio city. Area has a low cost of living, plenty of fresh air, and a friendly town feel. It's a great place to settle down, with easy access to Daytona, short commutes, and stress-free living.
If you or a colleague are interested in this opportunity, please contact your personal CompHealth consultant today. They receive thorough training in their area of focus so that you receive knowledgeable answers to your questions and expert help in finding a solution that fits your exact needs. To get started, please contact Austyn Iwuh at 801.930.3363 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Interventional cardiology position with a booming facility in Ohio
- Work Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm with easy call schedule
- Work closely with other physicians with strong referral base
- Take over for a retiring Interventional Cardiologist and be busy from day one
- Live and practice in this very low cost of living Ohio city
- Life insurance, malpractice insurance, medical benefits and more are covered
- A very rewarding retirement package
- Lavish incentives and bonuses plus relocation assistance
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you