- Physician-driven practice with opportunity for development and growth
- Hospital and clinic connected for convenient patient access
- Experienced clinical nursing staff in Cath Lab and Cardiology Unit
- Anticipate M-F; 8am-5pm rotating through non-invasive imaging and clinical practice as well as hospital coverage
- Clinic patients/day approx 14-20
- Cath Lab day procedures anticipated 4-6
- 1:3 interventional call with 1:6 ? 1:7 general call
- Outreach visits 1-2 times/month
Community stretches nearly 30 miles along Lake Superior's rugged shoreline and the scenic St. Louis River.
Money magazine ranked it as the fourth best small city in America. There are four universities and colleges,
offering Division I hockey. Enjoy all fours seasons of recreation including fishing, sailing, skiing, hiking,
and biking. It is situated 150 miles north of Minneapolis/St. Paul, for all major metro amenities and
international airport for traveling.
Contact: Neal Fenster