Wonderful Cardiology position. An expanding hospital in North Dakota needs an additional Non Invasive general Cardiologist. The community has growing general Cardiology demand, so the facility is reviewing new candidates. The schedule is Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm. You will be supported by advanced practice providers and other Cardiologists for a call of 1:5. The facility has state-of-the-art equipment including Cath Labs. The facility requires that you be board certified or board eligible. Opportunity has academic affiliation with teaching.
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package and RVU bonuses. You will also receive $10K relocation reimbursement, a $50K sign-on bonus, medical and dental coverage, vacation, life insurance, CME time, a pension and profit sharing plan, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in North Dakota. This is a city with plenty of entertainment opportunities which has maintained its sense of small-town community. The summers are cool and pleasant and the cost of living is low. An acclaimed university calls this city home and provides a lively college-town atmosphere.
Please contact CompHealth and to tell us what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great jobs simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
To get started, please contact Austyn at 801.930.3363 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm with great call schedule
- State-of-the-art equipment with Cath Labs
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Experienced physicians or final-year Fellows are welcome
- Excellent relocation reimbursement
- $50K sign-on bonus
- Medical and dental coverage
- Pension and profit sharing plan
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.