A multi-specialty group is looking to expand by adding another non-invasive cardiologist to their practice. There is currently a high demand due to the continued expansion of services. The incoming physician will enjoy a waiting patient base and the opportunity to help guide the direction of the program into the future.
Nuclear, echocardiography and vascular certified programs. Services include stress echo and 3D echo. Private office and diagnostic center located near the hospital.
The ideal physician is a cardiology fellowship-trained, board certified/board eligible with an active NY license. Advanced imaging skills are a preferred but not required.
Hospital employed benefits include: occurrence malpractice insurance, 8 weeks of paid time off days, 5 CME days with 3k stipend, medical and dental coverage, pension plan, long-term disability and group life insurance.
Paid interview and relocation expenses
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to JOB-2429543
- Join a large group of top-rated cardiologists with a multi-specialty group in upstate New York
- Nuclear, echocardiography and vascular certified programs.
- Up to $500k salary, $50k yearly quality bonus, occurrence malpractice, and more
- Monday - Friday schedule with call 1:4 weeks
- 8 weeks PTO plus another week for CME
- 457 (b) deferred compensation plan, 403(b) tax shelter, pension plan
- H1B candidates are welcome to apply
- Within 60 miles of an international airport
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail