CompHealth has partnered with a physician-owned multi-specialty group in New Mexico who is looking to add another interventional cardiologist. This group is highly respected in the community, and they take great care to maintain a cohesive and collaborative environment. It is a full time employed position with a 4 day work week. Call is required for this position, but all call taken is compensated. Interested providers must be fellowship trained in interventional cardiology.
There is a generous guaranteed base salary for 3 years with an RVU attached. This opportunity comes with many benefits, most notably; health benefits, relocation assistance, and retirement.
To set up a call with the group, please contact Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or email your CV along with the best time to reach you to email@example.com
- 4.5 day work week
- Join 1 other cardiologist on staff
- Established patient base
- Employed through multi-specialty group
- Guaranteed base salary along with RVU model
- Call is compensated
- J1 visa candidates are welcome to apply
- Relocation assistance and commencement bonus
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.