CompHealth has partnered with a physician-owned multi-specialty group in New Mexico who is looking to add another interventional cardiologist. This group is highly respected in the community, and they take great care to maintain a cohesive and collaborative environment. It is a full time employed position with a 4 day work week. Call is required for this position, but all call taken is compensated. Interested providers must be fellowship trained in interventional cardiology.
There is a generous guaranteed base salary for 3 years with an RVU attached. This opportunity comes with many benefits, most notably; health benefits, relocation assistance, and retirement.
To set up a call with the group, please contact Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or email your CV along with the best time to reach you to email@example.com
- 4.5 day work week
- Join 1 other cardiologist on staff
- Established patient base
- Employed through multi-specialty group
- Guaranteed base salary along with RVU model
- Call is compensated
- J1 visa candidates are welcome to apply
- Relocation assistance and commencement bonus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail