A new cardiology physician opportunity is now available in New Jersey with a growing multi-specialty group. Applicants should be board certified or board eligible. You will work with a few other physicians and receive referrals from over 50 primary care physicians.
The group is hiring a new physician to support the developing community. The incoming cardiologist will cover multiple clinics all within minutes of each other. You will work a traditional schedule with light 1:3 shared call. You will need a New Jersey license. If you do not currently hold a license in NJ, CompHealth can help with the processing and application. Current fellows are welcome to apply.
This employed position offers a very generous incentive package with lucrative end-of-year bonuses. You will also receive malpractice insurance, health coverage for physician and their family, four weeks of vacation, $2500 for CME.
Come live and practice within minutes of New York City. You will enjoy everything from sports, to vast cultural experiences, to great restaurants, to great schools in this great New Jersey location.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please call Tim McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to JOB-2348263
- Growing multi-specialty group
- Referrals from 50 primary care physicians
- Traditional schedule with light 1:3 shared call
- Within minutes of New York City, NY
- Generous incentive package with lucrative end-of-year bonuses
- 4 weeks' vacation and $2500 for CME
- Health coverage for physician and their family
- Malpractice insurance
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you