General, Invasive and/or Interventional
- Small town, middle America values
- Cost of living 3% less than national avg. -Sperlings
- Abundance of hunting and fishing, plus a significant expansion and upgrades in the local school system
- Average commute to work is 15 minutes
Financial package well above median!
- Comprehensive Benefits Package, large corporate affiliation benefits package while working in a community setting hospital with full autonomy
- Full scope of cardiology to include TVAR, high volumes of structural work, imaging and heart failure management. 2 cath labs and hybrid room with discovery robot
- Significant practice support with APN's, organizational support of the practice is high priority
- 1:4 stemi call for Interventional and 1:5 for general
- Multispecialty hospital group with general surgery, ortho surgery, pulmonary, GI and more
- Proven income in the 75th percentile
Please Reference CD 6924
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.