General Cardiology Opportunity in Montana
We are looking for an energetic and skilled General Cardiologist who is motivated to make a difference in their community. Our Heart and Vascular program is dedicated to improving the lives of people in Montana, and decreasing heart related diseases in this region. At St Vincent Healthcare, we equip our Heart and Vascular Team with state-of-the-art technology to heal our community, such as a new Hybrid Operating Room, TAVR, Electrophysiology and Structural Heart programs, full cardiac imaging services, and other advanced treatments.
Our cardiologists enjoy having a voice in our cardiac program. Together, our differences, backgrounds, and excellent training create a comprehensive cardiac program that is unlike anywhere else in the country. Our cardiology group partners closely with our established and busy cardiothoracic and vascular surgical program that is renowned in the region for providing comprehensive cardiac care and excellent patient outcomes.
- Opportunities for program development and leadership in areas of interest
- Competitive Salary with productivity incentives and loan repayment
- Open to new post fellowship graduates
- State-wide and Regional referral base
- Employed position
- Signing bonus and paid relocation
- Excellent benefits
- Collegial work environment and collaborative team for your personal and professional growth
- Enjoy a climate with all 4 seasons, and the extensive outdoor recreation that Montana has to offer year-round
- St Vincent Healthcare is a Truven Top 100 Hospital in 2016 and 2017
St Vincent Healthcare is located in Billings, Montana, a family-oriented community that provides an outstanding quality of life (and was voted Outdoor Magazine’s #1 Town in 2016), where you can practice state of the art medicine and also live only minutes away from unlimited access to amazing year-round activities. Montana is truly splendid; offering views, adventure and landscapes that are incomparable to anything in the US. With two national parks, excellent fly fishing, hiking trails, 12 different ski hills, and over 300 days of sunshine, Montana is an outdoor enthusiast's paradise!
*Candidates must be American Board Certified/Eligible to apply
Send CV to Carrie Ballard, Physician Recruiter to apply or contact for details
Carrie.Ballard@sclhs.net | p. 406-237-4002
Or Visit www.svh.org/careers
St Vincent Heart and Vascular Center