An established and well respected Hospital in Montana is looking to hire a Board Certified, Non-Invasive Cardiologist.
They are a level two trauma center with state of the art facilities and technologies. They are committed to providing exceptional patient care, as well as providing a high standard of living for their physicians.
Live in a metropolitan city with a thriving medical community and excellent schools that include a school founded on the classical education model, Montessori schools, and a praiseworthy public school system.
Located in a family-oriented community that provides an outstanding quality of life, where you can practice state of the art medicine and also live only minutes away from unlimited access to amazing year-round activities.
Montana is an outdoor enthusiast's paradise with two national parks, excellent fly fishing, hiking trails, 12 different ski hills, and over 300 days of sunshine!!!
If you are interested, please call Tim McLean at 954.837.2767 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference JOB-2393820
- Join a growing comprehensive cardiovascular program
- Program has open heart and vascular surgery, heart failure, and full cardiac imaging services.
- Competitive Salary with full Hospital Employed Benefits
- 30 days of PTO to enjoy the great outdoors of Montana
- Signing Bonus and Relocation available
- Family friendly community
- Open to Fellowship 2018 Graduates
- The great outdoors of Montana complete with skiing, hiking, fishing, snowmobiling, biking, etc.
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you