A 100 bed hospital in Kirksville, MO is looking for an experienced, board certified, interventional cardiologist to join a small, colloquial group with an opportunity to teach.
Live in a family friendly neighborhood with low crime and a low cost of living. Enjoy the best of both worlds - small town values with city amenities. Kirksville boasts an excellent educational system, a wide variety of retail shops, numerous hotels and bed & breakfasts, four distinct weather seasons, an 18-hole semi-private golf course and a community theater.
Work off-site, next to a 100 bed teaching hospital that is an accredited Chest Pain Center as recognized by the Society of Chest Pain Centers. Walk next door to the on-site, 12 room cath lab located conveniently on-site at the hospital.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to JOB-2440473
- Practice interventional cardiology off-site next to a 100 bed teaching hospital
- State of the Art Cath Lab located right in the hospital
- Join a small, colloquial group of cardiologists
- Very competitive salary with productivity incentives
- Sign-on Bonus
- Student Loan Repayment assistance
- Low crime rates, Safe neighborhoods, Family-friendly environment
- Relocation, CME and more!
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail