Join a small group of cardiologists providing a comprehensive approach toward the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of cardiovascular disease with a highly skilled staff and the latest technology in a 300+ bed hospital in Gulfport, MS.
The cardiology services and equipment at this hospital hospital includes a Cath Lab on site, Cardiac Catheterization, a Chest Pain Emergency Room with Surgical Services, 24-Hour Critical & Acute Care, Electrophysiology, Congestive Heart Failure, Adult Infusion, and a Coumadin Clinic.
This position comes with a generous salary, full medical benefits, retirement, as well as quality and production bonuses.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to JOB-2408637
- Work in a 300+ bed hospital on the Gulf Coast close to New Orleans
- Utilize a fully equipped Cath Lab located right on premise
- Base of up to $450k plus RVU's with earning potential of $600k in a low cost of living area.
- Join a coloquial group of 7 cardiologists with full NP support
- Large waiting patient base with very large referral system
- Full benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, retirement, etc.
- Partnership after 2 years with no buy in fee
- Open to H1 visas
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you