A cardiology opportunity is now available at a hospital in Maine. A physician is retiring, so the group reviewing new candidates. The facility will accept non-invasive or invasive cardiologists. The schedule is Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 5:00pm, with 1:5 call. A cardiologist can expect to see 12-22 patients per day on average. You will work with a great group of other interventional and general cardiologists. A catheterization laboratory is in place with additional cardiovascular equipment. Eligible candidates are board certified with a current ME license. If you do not currently hold a license in Maine, CompHealth's licensing team can help you with the processing and application. Current fellows will be considered.
This hospital employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, vacation, relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, student loan repayment, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in this beautiful riverfront community just off the coast of Maine. This community is only a short drive away from Portland, ME, and has a high-quality small college, delicious dining, recreation, and fantastic festivals.
We fill jobs in all 50 states and receive new staffing requests daily. If you have something specific in mind, let your personal CompHealth consultant know and they will match you with a position that lives up to your vision.
If you are interested, please contact Austyn at 801-930-3363 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Non-invasive or invasive cardiologists
- Monday-Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm, with 1:5 call.
- 12-22 patients per day
- Current fellows will be considered
- Catheterization laboratory available
- Competitive compensation package with bonuses
- Sign-on bonus, student loan repayment, relocation reimbursement
- Medical benefits, life insurance, and malpractice coverage.
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.