A beautiful Maine hospital is looking for a 'Happy Cardiologist' to join their Heart and Lung care group. One thing to note here is that everyone loves to work at this facility. You will feel right at home the second you walk in the door.
Come live and practice in this charming Maine town. It is recognized for its friendliness, hospitality, natural beauty, and access to the best New England outdoor activities.
The community boasts a public 'magnet' school where students hail from across the state of Maine to around the world because of the exceptional percentage of students that go on to Ivy League universities. This is a wonderful place for students that enjoy stretching their brains in new and challenging directions.
You will need to be board certified or board eligible. This position requires a current Maine license, and CompHealth can help you obtain one. J1 and H1-B visa holders will be considered.
Current residents and fellows are welcome to apply. Please note, this hospital is highly selective and only exceptional candidates will be selected to interview.
This hospital employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Tim McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to JOB-2497678
- Go to work everyday in a hospital where you are truly appreciated
- The newly built outpatient practice features state of the art technology
- The cardiology group performs more than 75,000 cardiac procedures and tests each year
- Your schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Sign-on and Relocation assistance provided
- Full family health benefits with generous vacation time and CME
- $100,000 loan repayment available
- Malpractice, dental, and 401K benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail